You are here
Stewardship Team Training
Putah Creek Council is seeking new members to join the Stewardship Team, a group of diverse and talented individuals who help Putah Creek Council spread it's mission and vision of connecting the community to the creek. They assist with event preparations and clean-up, mentor community volunteers at nursery and planting events, and pitch in for special events.
Stewardship Team members attend a once-yearly training session and commit to help at 5 community events per year.
- a brief history of Putah Creek and Putah Creek Council
- overview of our current projects
- tour of the Winters channel realignment project (one of our major project areas)
- native plant identification
- demonstration and practice of proper planting techniques
- lunch is provided
If you are interested in joining the Stewardship Team, and attending the January 5 training session, please contact Sara Tremayne at
530-795-3006, or firstname.lastname@example.org.