You are here
Habitat Planting in Winters Putah Creek Nature Park
Join Putah Creek Council and our partners at the Solano County Water Agency in planting native native plants along the floodplain in Winters Putah Creek Nature Park. These plants will help to improve bank stability, water quality, and soil health, ultimately supporting native wildlife.
To register for this planting event, click the "Register Now" link at the right or below.
- Meet at Winters Rotary Park, 2:30 PM. We will work until noon.
- We provide all the tools and supplies, including gloves.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather in clothes that can get dirty and closed-toe shoes. Don't forget your water bottle!
- If you are under 18, you MUST bring this completed liability form with a parent's signature.
- This event will happen rain or shine! PCC will bring ponchos and mud boots if necessary.
We look forward to working with you!