You are here
Education Team Training
Putah Creek Council is hosting a special training opportunity for community members who are interested in joining the Education Team. We are seeking creek and nature lovers of all backgrounds to join this group of enthusiastic volunteers.
The Putah Creek Council Education Team is a group of diverse and talented leaders who work with our staff at environmental education field trips and help connect students to Putah Creek. Education Team volunteers commit to a year-long leadership role within Putah Creek Council. They act as instructors and guides on elementary- and middle-school field trips, help with in-class lessons and assemblies, and are a crucial component in the Council's mission to educate the community about Putah Creek.
Does this sound like something you'd enjoy? Sign up using the "Register now" button, and we'll be in touch to send a questionnaire and hear your questions.
The training includes:
- an overview of Putah Creek Council history, mission, and vision
- an introduction to how Putah Creek Council runs education field trips
- your role as an Education Team member
- educational practices, skills, and background knowledge
To register for the training on October 4, click the "Register Now" button at the top right or bottom left of this page.
To register for training opportunities on other dates, please use these links:
- Tuesday, October 9, 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday, October 14, 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Monday, October 15, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
All training dates will cover the same content.
If you have any questions, please call Karin Young at 530-795-3006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
107 Main Street
Winters, CA 95694