You are here
South Fork Preserve Trail Work Day - Part 2
With all of the flooding on Putah Creek this winter, some of the trails at the South Fork Preserve are a mess - if you can find them at all. Join the South Fork Preserve Docents and other volunteers for a work day to clear the trails and improve visitor access.
The South Fork Preserve is a City of Davis open space property that provides visitor access to a unique section of Putah Creek. The area we'll be working in - on the west side of the property, upstream of the main Preserve area - is a newer addition with shaded trails that wind along the creek. It's a magical spot, and we need your help to make sure the trails are ready for visitors!
A few important notes:
- All tools and training will be provided.
- Volunteers must wear closed-toed shoes.
- Dogs are not allowed at the South Fork Preserve.
- The parking lot will be open for this event, and a restroom will be provided. No drinking water is available at the property.
- If you are under 18, you MUST bring this completed liability form signed by a parent or legal guardian.